Thursday, November 4, 2010

This wasn't as hard yesterday...

So I went for my afternoon snack this afternoon. And my body was screaming "Carbs! Carbs! Bread! Bread!" That would have all been well and good... But as of last night, I am going gluten free for awhile (minus the cookie I accidentally snacked on earlier).
I mentioned yesterday that I came across a great article on adrenal fatigue. Well, the doctor who wrote it apparently has an entire business dedicated to this topic and is a great resource. I'm loving reading her articles, especially since (although being an OB-GYN) she offers an all-natural approach to healing adrenal inbalances. :D :D :D
Well, the 1st thing she recommends is going gluten free. Gulp. And that didn't seem so scary yesterday. But now, almost 24 hours into this commitment, I'm realizing what that really means.
Having to make or specially buy my own bread. No waffles or pancakes or pasta. No pasta?!?! I won't cry. I won't cry.
So my next project is to figure out how to make or buy those things so that they're GF. Wish me luck. Better yet, pray for me!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment