Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The 1st Day

Today will be my 1st whole day on my new supplement routine. I should add that 3 out of my 4 supplements are Chinese Herbal Supplements and are produced by Nature's Sunshine.
It is only 10 am, but I wanted to go ahead and blog because already I have seen results this morning. I woke up about an hour early, just as I have been for the last week or so. I couldn't go back to sleep, but my heart rate was not near as elevated as it has been when I've been waking up.
As we went through our morning routine (getting Abbie ready for school, etc) I noticed I was much calmer than I usually am. My heartrate did go up a little bit and I had a little anxiety as we drove to school (I had not yet taken any of my supplements b/c I wanted to eat more). Back at home, my anxiety kind of hit a peak. I had already started making breakfast, so I ate part of it and took my thyroid supplement. Immediately calmer. Total reversal of my mood.
I'm beginning to believe more and more that so much of this anxiety/panic (etc) has to do with my thyroid.
More to come :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment