Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I've been thinking a lot the last few days about resolutions. I feel inclined to make one, but yet I can't seem to settle on one. Or maybe I can't seem to commit to anything else right now. :-P
You see, I've already resolved to do so much over the last few months.
I became a stay-at-home-mom.
With that, I am trying to be a better and more interactive mother.
I am trying to spend less time on the computer (this, by the way, has taken first place in my head if I WERE to choose a resolution).
I am eating healthier.
I am taking minerals.
I am trying to be a "better" Christian and to spend time in the Word every day.
I am trying to get control of my physical and mental health as well as improve it.
And when I find time, I'm blogging about it.
Do I really need to ADD to that list? My answer is a firm "no". You wanna know my New Year's resolution? Read this blog. See what it's about. Listen to what I'm doing in my life. There's my resolution. ;)
Happy 2011 everyone! I know it's going to be an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment